The best way to know the culture and the history Araucanian is participating of its everyday life and learning of its activities, its landscape and its craft.
This circuit contemplates a traveled through by the marvelous landscapes of the Lake Budi and the option to participate of diverse own activities of the life Araucanian: in the visit to an orchard they will be able to discover the secrets of the each time more valued medicine natural Araucanian; will learn of the women Araucanian the gastronomic art; and they will work elbow to elbow with the artisans in the elaboration of diverse products.
LThe option to lodge in a typical Araucanian ruka can result an unforgettable experience, while the walks in rowboat, in wagon or to horse they will transform this trip is a true outdoor adventure.
The learning regarding the culture and the history of this town is also interactive, through conferences or cultural and artistic activities in which the visitors are transformed also in important protagonists.
DURATION: 2 days, 1 nigth PERIOD: All the year GROUPS: From 5 to 15 people
• Local Guide
• Reception in the Paliwe Ad Lewfu
• Transfer in boat from Ad Lewfu to camping Ragwe
• Transfer in wagon
• Cavalcade into of the community
• Visit to a medicinal orchard
• Participation in gastronomic workshop
• Interactive Conference on culture Araucanian
• Visit to artisans and participation in elaboration of products
• Participation in artistic-cultural program
• Lodging in family lodging Araucanian Trawunpeyüm, Ad Lewfu or Ina Lewfu / 1 night
• Full board